Tuesday, March 23, 2010

view from my cave


well here goes
Please BEAR with me as i try to offer some bits of wisdom and hopefully some usefull advice.
I don't spell well so if you are interested in grammer and spelling Please move on to some other blog spot
I am going to start with some ideas on starting a "from seed" bucket garden.

We had several old dead heating pads laying around so I took one apart

taped it to the bottom of a starting tray covered it with the felt pad from the salvaged heating

pad and loaded the peat pellet tray





plugged the thing in and found that i had a verrrry hot house
added a dimmer in the system and was able to turn the temp down
DISCLAIMERS
This worked for me Please use some sense and unplug this thing when you work on it OK!

Good
expanded the peat with water added seeds put the top on and put it in the window

No comments:

Post a Comment