Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bear Necessities

OK!!! I got my greenhouse today, set it up and moved in.


 This is the dimmer I use to keep the tray temp from cooking the plants. PLEASE keep the grounds connected and I would recomend using a ground fault detecter for safety sake.



This is the finished greenhouse. The starting tray is the on the second shelf. The top is some stray violets that snuck in as I was working and I didn't have the heart to put them out in to the cold cruel world! LOL


Showing the starter tray, the cord from the shut off switch is long enough to allow the tray to be turned and the blob on the left side is the thermometor used to monitor the soil temp. and internal temp. The plastic bag in the tray containes a remote reading device and  can check the temp from my bed! LOL  I will be doing some transplanting to bigger peat pots after the first of the month - "pay day"

I will also be adding a grow light at the same time and putting it on a timer to add a bit of supplemental light. I will be working on a watering system later.

No comments:

Post a Comment